Sunday, May 13, 2007

Lynn's shower






What a wonderul shower it was! Here are some fun pictures to prove it! What beautiful girls and hot mamas:) We missed you Rachel and Liz. I thought we were all doing the leg thing???

4 comments:

Sharelle said...

hurrah - you may be a thorpe, but you are still get those photos together like a howie. haha. you were right on that posting, just as i suspected. way to be.

good times at the shower. funny that we literally had the same plans for entire day and we didn't know it. nice to see you at sonoma...

Ang said...

Thanks for posting so quickly. It was a great time! I love anytime all us girls get together.

Ben S. said...

haha-- see my comment on ang's page. heehee. now laura...when are you signing up for facebook?

Anonymous said...

I just love the mom's pic.