Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Redhook Brewery





This last weekend Conor and I went to visit our friends Jesse and Cara in Seattle. We had the opportunity to get a tour of the Redhook Brewery in Woodenville. For only $1 we learned how beer was made, and got to sample many types of beer. I only had a few sips as i'm not much of a beer drinker but you can see Conor and Jesse had their happy faces on:) It's a great tour and the brewery has great burgers! If you're ever in the area, check it out!

2 comments:

Ang said...

wow two posts at once! I'm thrilled!

Anonymous said...

as I was reading your post I was looking at the pics, and had just gotten to the line where you said "I only had a couple of sips..." and I looked at the pics of Conor and thought, "Hmm, seems he's enjoying himself slightly more than Laura." Then I read your next line...oh, boys and their beer!