Conor and I had the lovely chance to visit a true Dutch festival last weekend at Lynden Holland days. We heard dutch music, saw dancers, the lynden high school band, I mean what more could you want. We even saw kloppin dancers. (people who dance in the dutch wooden shoes). The dancers were wonderful but i think the "Polka Dots," band was my favorite. If you look closely you can read the sign, "We do parties, anniversaries, weddings. Alyssa, Lynn do you need any last minute music? There's just so much fun down here!
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Holland days
Conor and I had the lovely chance to visit a true Dutch festival last weekend at Lynden Holland days. We heard dutch music, saw dancers, the lynden high school band, I mean what more could you want. We even saw kloppin dancers. (people who dance in the dutch wooden shoes). The dancers were wonderful but i think the "Polka Dots," band was my favorite. If you look closely you can read the sign, "We do parties, anniversaries, weddings. Alyssa, Lynn do you need any last minute music? There's just so much fun down here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment