Saturday, January 27, 2007
The party was a success
Conor was suprised! Yes, Conor's suprise birthday party was a success. After convincing Conor that our washing machine had overflowed again ( this really did happen 2 weeks ago) he rushed home from hanging out with Dusty to run into a house of 30 people. I know the washing machine joke was a little mean, but there was no other way to get him home immediately. His reaction when he walked in was hilarious as instead of looking shocked he looked relieved that our machine really didn't overflow. All in all he was happy, had no idea and the party was a blast. We had our "Conor wall of fame," where people could post notes of their favorite memories of Conor etc. Good time good times. Anyone else what a suprise party... i forgot how much i love planning parties:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was truly happy that the machine was fine. It was a great surprise and very thoughtful. I had fun. But I was really happy about the machine.
march 1 is approaching soon....i'm never opposed to a good surprise party:)
oh & great job @ planning it Laura, it was a fun success & michelle your decorator did a fabulous job:)
Post a Comment