Sunday, January 14, 2007

Happy 6 months to us

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Happy six months! I'm glad to see that you finally caved and came over to the bloggin side. I too tried to resist at first, but it really is a great way to keep in touch with so little effort... I'm excited to have a new blog to read while working night shifts!

Anonymous said...

I do really like this picture, but I must say you two look like you are sitting behind a fake back-drop. I guess you're just that good-looking. haha.

Happy 6 months by the way! In 6 months from now Josh & I will be married & arriving in Mexico:)

Ben S. said...

kudos on the first photo post as well. words to sister megan -- oh my goodness, you are going to married in 6 months. wow. what a crazy thought. congrats by the way. why don't YOU have a blog? haha.

Sharelle said...

this is the part where we communicate with megan via the blog!
Megan - get a blog!
Laura - you two are beautiful...not at all fake. haha.