Easter at the rents is always a blast. Sorry mom, I didn't get a picture of you as you were working so hard. Yeah for holidays with the family. Good times and good laughs. My parents and Grandma learned Apples to Apples. What a great game:) Loved the turkey and mini eggs. What did your family do?
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Easter at the Howies
Easter at the rents is always a blast. Sorry mom, I didn't get a picture of you as you were working so hard. Yeah for holidays with the family. Good times and good laughs. My parents and Grandma learned Apples to Apples. What a great game:) Loved the turkey and mini eggs. What did your family do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hi Laura,
Glad to see the kidnapped bunnies made it in one of the pictures even if I didn't. (Take good care of them)
Thanks for bringing the Apple game! You'll have to bring some games to Wapato.
Love, Mom XO
Hi Laura,
Great blog site! Enjoyed seeing you and Conor Easter Monday.
Sorry I didn't get a chance to speak to you on the phone last night. I was so tired that I fell asleep at 9:00. Have a wonderful week. Love Dad
love the pic of meg and josh...and squash? Classic.
those would have to be yams...& I didn't eat any. But Josh seemed to mash them up well:)
Love those yummy holiday family dinners.
literally, i was going to write a comment, and it was going to be
"megan and josh photo...classic"
But then I saw good ol' Rachel had already beat me too it! Dang it. My brother and Linds are away, so I housesat for them and ate mini-eggs. A lot of them. haha. Great fam pics...
and megan - GET A BLOG!
oh the family times. two thumbs up for mini eggs. did you see the deep fried turkey? that's what we did for easter. i like that your parents are your biggest fans - isn't it nice?
Post a Comment