Well, last saturday I had the wonderful opportunity to visit the La Conner tulip festival. As you can see, the tulips were pretty spectacular! Michelle, my mom and I had a wonderful time! We tip toed through the tulips, went to the parade where we were thrown about 30 beaded necklaces from the fireman (no we didn't flash them) and had great ice cream! I was even more excited to see the tulips as i tried to go a few years ago with my friend Lindsey but we went too late as the tulips were chopped. Guess which picture shows the chopped tulips. As you can see, it's much more beautiful when the tulips are in bloom. The festival goes till the end of the month. Check it out....
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Tip-toe through the tulips
Well, last saturday I had the wonderful opportunity to visit the La Conner tulip festival. As you can see, the tulips were pretty spectacular! Michelle, my mom and I had a wonderful time! We tip toed through the tulips, went to the parade where we were thrown about 30 beaded necklaces from the fireman (no we didn't flash them) and had great ice cream! I was even more excited to see the tulips as i tried to go a few years ago with my friend Lindsey but we went too late as the tulips were chopped. Guess which picture shows the chopped tulips. As you can see, it's much more beautiful when the tulips are in bloom. The festival goes till the end of the month. Check it out....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Beautiful!
it's just as beautiful as you said, let's make an annual
"bring a date" trip out of it. This is something the boys would not want to miss!
I was luckly and got out of it. That was a close one.
oh my goodness - the picture of the chopped flowers? what a disappointment if that's what you and lindsay drove there for! glad you made it. i'd like to vote "not gay" against conor. haha.
Post a Comment