Thursday, February 15, 2007

I love Lost

I know the valentine posting is over as valentines day was yesterday but i still wanted you to know that not only do i love all of you( ang great valentine's slide show:) I also love the show lost.

I know Alyssa and Liz are into it, are there any other lost fans out there? After the 12 week break it started up again last week. After seeing last night's episode confirms Charlie will die. What a crazy story Dezmond has, any theories out there? Was he brainswashed? Was the paint can knock out when it all began?? So many unknown questions, which is why the show is SO good. If you haven't seen the show start watching the DVD's. I've never been a big "tv" person but this show has got me hooked.

Looking forward to hearing from you other lost fans.

3 comments:

Ben S. said...

after all that talk about lost the other night, i'm feeling like it's about time i picked up season one (and two?) at rogers. today on the radio they were raving about it and i was feeling the need to know more.

Laura said...

Ohh, i'm so glad:) I think you'll love it! It's definately way better watching them on DVD cause you pick up the clues:) I watched the first 2 seasons that way and it's so hard to wait a whole week to see the next show. Set aside many hours for once you watch one episode, you'll want to keep putting them in.

Anonymous said...

Cheaper way to watch Lost- buy it off Craig's List (google Craig's List Vancouver)