I was reminded this weekend that there's not much to do when you're trying to get over a terrible cold except watching movies. Reading hurts your eyes, talking hurts your throat, lots of noise hurts your head, so really the only choice is to lie on the couch and plug in a good movie. So this has been my last few days. Today I watched Sweet Home Alabama. I love this movie! As I was watching it I was reminded of how much the story line is similar to the Notebook which i watched last sunday. I often found as I as watching each movie I was getting their story lines mixed up. The great thing about both of these movies is that even what the female character is doing, is so wrong (cheating on her fiancee) they make it look so right. Only in hollywood!
I truly love both of these movies. I think i am a bigger fan of the Notebook because of the whole storyline with the cute old people. Why is it that these cheesy predictable movies make me feel so emotional and mushy inside? I don't know, but they just do and always will. Which one is your fav? The notebook or sweet home alabama?
Sunday, February 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
aww...and we were all talking on the 18th while you tried to watch. plus you had sharelle cursing it at the same time. we're sorry laura. i'm glad you got to watch it again. i'm sorry you're sick. no fun.
tough call laura, i'm with you in that i enjoy both of those solid films. but, i am able to say that sweet home alabama takes it...i've watched that movie so many times! come on over, we'll watch it together.
Post a Comment