Thursday, February 22, 2007
How many days till your wedding?
So I was starting to count how many weddings we'll be going to this summer and we're at about 6 so far. This will be a busy summer but i must say I love weddings. I was thinking about the great people i know who will be getting married this summer and decided to look on the bay registary to see who has all registered. The great thing about the registery is that it tells you how many days to the wedding. So believe it or not, Alyssa, you're married in 86 days, Megan, 141 and Lynn 170. It's only a number of days away ladies:) Fun fun fun.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm excited that people are getting married b/c it gives Dallas and I an excuse to come back to BC! YAY! Can't wait to see you and Conor!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL!! I hope you're having a GREAT day and i'll give you a call after school:) Love ya!
Rachel, Dallas just move back to BC anyways.
Post a Comment