Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The day before school






Well it's the night before school and all through our house,
There are piles of paper but hopefully no mouse (mice:)

Here are some photos of my class before the kids come tomorrow. I still haven't figured out how to upload them on facebook. Good thing i have a blog too:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that Lenore is right in there with you. What a great mom! The classroom looks wonderful! I'd definitely be excited if Mrs. Thorpe was my teacher.

lavonne said...

Your classroom looks great! It is bright, colourful and full of energy. I especially like the lamp by your desk, it gives the whole corner a very rustic, homey feeling.

Ang said...

Wow! It came so far in such a short amount of time. Good work Mrs. Thorpe!

Ben S. said...

WOAH! looks SO good! can't wait to hear about your first week!

Alyssa said...

I hope you had a great first week of teaching... your class looks so great!

Anonymous said...

That class room looks so much better than when you first got in there. I'm really proud of all your hardwork.
Conor