Saturday, July 28, 2007

Camping with the Haugos

What a beautiful night under the stars:) Lana and I packed our bags for a camping experience with the Haugos at their property on H street. We packed all of our bathroom stuff and then thought, wait, i'm not sure if there is one. We called Ang and she said, "nope no bathroom". We unpacked our bathroom stuff and just showed up with our blankets and air mattress. I must say it was a great camping experience. We broke all the camp ground rules as we had a HUGE fire, peed anywhere we wanted, the boys set off fireworks, large bulldozzers were being driven once the sun went down, it was great! It's not every day you wake up to a bulldozzer or as Katie calls it "the love machine." Ang, Lana, Joey and I set our air mattresses up on the cement slab and slept under the stars. It was beautiful. You should check it out, it's going to be great. Good work Haugos!





1 comment:

Ang said...

Great pictures! A true wilderness experience it was. What a wacky family we are.