Sorry guys, I know it's been awhile. We once again don't have internet at our place so I haven't been on line as much:)
Sometimes I feel like i don't have anything exciting to share...but i'll try:) I went to Vancouver for the last 3 days with my mom since I had a few days off due to spring break. We had a great time but it really reminded me of how i have become a small town girl and after a few days in the city I'm done! So this is something I have learned about myself. I really like quiet towns that are close to busy places so i can visit.
My mom and I saw Music and Lyrics and yes I also thought it was a cute movie; however, Cora the popstar really disturbed me. Our world is just becoming so perverted and this character reminded me of that.
I have also been learning lots about Listening prayer. My mom went to a conference at Peace Portal about it and basically it's not treating your prayer life like a phone call where you tell God everything and then hang up, but taking a lot of time to listen. I'm learning alot about prayer and trusting God..... there just seems so many things these days where i need His strength to trust.
Sorry, this was a random all over post but that has kind of been me the last few weeks. Random and feeling all over the place...thanks for reading friends:)
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
love you Laura! Glad you & mom had a good time in the big city. Hope you didn't get into too much trouble:) Talk to you soon.
love to you too, Laura. We reallly need to catch up on the phone - sorry I haven't gotten back to you yet, you are such a gem for calling on my birthday. Thanks for always being a fabulous friend. xo
Post a Comment